The Spot for Google WiFi by Mount Genie: The Simplest Wall Mount Holder Stand Bracket for Google WiFi routers and beacons. No Messy Screws! (2-pack) B077FDVWT7
- The first and original outlet mount designed in the USA to make installing your Google WiFi routers a snap and reduce cord clutter!
- Now any open electrical outlet in your home or business can become a Google WiFi beacon, making the setup of your network so much simpler.
- The Spot for Google WiFi uses the cord that comes with your router and wraps it neatly around our patented "Cord Groove Organizer"
- Can easily be moved from room to room, unlike all the other mounts on the market which require permanent placement.
- Ports are open on the side and rear for installing data cables if desired; or simply use as a stand-alone beacon.
The Spot for Google WIFI was designed in the USA by a home inspector who knows how important it is to combat cord clutter in our ever-growing connected lives. The Spot for Google WIFI is a simple and easy way to install your system in the very best locations and create beacons like the other routers on the market.